Thursday, August 23, 2012

Costa Pacifica Seafood SA Style

Personal Image
A shortcut to the Mexican Pacific is exactly what you will find at Costa Pacifica.  Located off of loop 1604 between Blanco and Stone Oak Parkway lies a lovely Pacific Mexican restaurant  that offers great seafood dishes with a Mexican flair. A trio of dipping sauces is provided to each table while patrons skim the menu for their favorite seafood dish. The red and green salsas were my favorites (the yellow salsa is EXTREMELY spicey).  

Personal Image
Although, I am not a big seafood fan my friends absolutely loved Costa Pacifica's tostada entrees. The tostadas were a huge hit amongst the table as everyone ordered a different kind.  The Norwegian Tostada seemed to be the table favorite (see image left image). Thankfully there is a little something for everyone on the menu.  For anyone, like myself, that isn't a big seafood fan I don't want to deter you from experiencing Costa Pacifica as their menu has many non-seafood items like the black bean fajita nachos (YUM).

I was slightly disappointed that Costa Pacifica does not have a queso on their menu; a staple on Mexican restaurant menus, but perhaps not a staple on Pacific Coast Mexican food?? Clearly I really wanted queso that night.

Overall, I think Costa Pacifica is worth a try and although it was not my favorite restaurant you can't beat their happy hour specials...especially on Mondays. 


Location:
434 N Loop 1604 W  
San Antonio, TX 78232

Price:
$10-$20 
*Mondays-all day Happy Hour*


Dine On!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment