Thursday, August 16, 2012

Going to the Chapel-Part 1

Image Courtesy of The Ultimate Cheesecake Bakery
Well....I'm headed to the chapel in about 4 months and I wanted to share with my readers some of the AMAZING businesses I've found in San Antonio for my wedding or showers.  So, let's start with something sweet-CAKE. Everyone loves cake!! It's almost always one of my favorite parts of a wedding. I wanted to let my readers in on a little gem bakery in SA, the Ultimate Cheesecake Bakery. With two convenient locations in San Antonio, as well as in Austin and Corpus Christi, the Ultimate Cheesecake Bakery offers cakes in a variety of flavors and styles. Founded in Corpus Christi, this small business expanded to San Antonio in 1984 has as easily made a name for itself as one of the best cake places in town. 

I recently had one of their amazing cakes at my bridal shower.  This yummy sheet cake had extremely moist white cake with raspberry filling; delicately iced, my cake completed matched the floral arrangement on my shower invitation. Let's all take a moment and marvel at this cake............time's up. This cake was probably the second most delicious cake I've ever had; the first being my cherry almond bridal cake (YUM). Unfortunately there wasn't ANY cake leftover for me to take home.....it's safe to say even the non-sweet lovers loved this cake.

Locations:
Lincoln Heights Shopping Center
999 E. Basse, Suite 194
San Antonio, Texas 78232
210.826.1505

The Arbor Park Shopping Center
17700 Hwy. 281 N., Suite 308
San Antonio, Texas 78232
210.494.5496

Check out their website for cake listings and order information.  


Cheers!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment