Monday, July 16, 2012

Deals & Steals-Lululemon's FREE Saturday Yoga

Okay San Antonians who doesn't love something FREE??? The super trendy and pricey Lululemon offers a free yoga class each Saturday morning from 9:00a-10:00a at their Quarry Market Store.  My fellow yoga lover Maria introduced me to their great steal, and let me tell you it's a steal!!

Normally I am a Bikram girl, but I couldn't resist trying out Lululemon's Saturday morning series, and let me tell you, Lululemon does Saturday morning yoga right! Each month a different yoga studio from the San Antonio area is featured in their in-store class. For those yoga rookies, this is the PERFECT way to preview a studio before buying a package or signing a contract.  This month Yoga Shala SA is their featured studio. 
Image Courtesy of Yoga Shala San Antonio


Lululemon's Saturday Morning Series-Yoga Shala SA 

I went to Lululemon this past Saturday with 2 of girl friends and fellow yogi's. The first thing that really impressed me about the instructor (Kornelia) was that she went around the store and introduced herself to every person in the room-first impressions go a long way with me and she already exceeded the bar.  We began this class with the traditional "OM" and began to practice Vinyasa style (or flow yoga) for the next hour. Kornelia challenged me in new postures that tested my balance and endurance and I could already begin to feel the soreness in my muscles. Overall, it was a great class, but the one con was that the instructor would sometimes get ahead of herself and would almost skip half of a posture. 


One IMPORTANT thing to know-this class fills up fast, and I would recommend arriving no later than 8:40a to insure a good spot in front of the instructor (this is a MUST if this is your first yoga class ever). 


Location: 
255 E. Basse Road 
San Antonio, TX
78209

Class Time:
Saturdays- 9:00a-10:00a

Price:
FREE!!!!!!!!

Check Lululemon's community events calendar click here .


No comments:

Post a Comment