Monday, July 16, 2012

Get ReVIVED


Image: redwingaerials.com


Many of my readers might feel like San Antonio is boring, full of Mexican food, and tourists, but that's just not the case.  It took me a few years to figure out that San Antonio ACTUALLY has so much to offer a young 20 something looking to have a great night out with the girls, or shop at a hip and trendy boutique, spend an afternoon at a vineyard (within driving distance of SA), or go on a fabulous date with their other half. I want to share with everyone all the fun things I do with my great group of girl friends and romantic date night spots with my fiance.  I want to unravel all the great things that San Antonio has to offer, many of which took me years to find and probably many more years before I unravel this great city!

Stay Cool SA!
-Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment